Blanc Fixe is a synthetic barium sulfate produced from highly purified solutions in a defined particle size. Thanks to its chemical production process, Blanc Fixe improves many remarkable characteristics of the following applications;
In liquid paints (as filler)
- General industrial paints
- Water borne paints
- Can coatings
- Coil coatings
- Wood paints
- Anti-corrosive & Marine coatings
Why Blanc Fixe should be used in liquid coating applications?
- Improves weathering resistance
- Improves chemical resistance
- Adjusts gloss (finer product, more gloss)
- Functional extender
- Pigment stabilizer
- Improves mechanical film properties
- Easily dispersible
- Improves cathod process
In paper production
- High chemical resistance, filler and pigment
In powder paints (as filler)
Why Blanc Fixe should be used in powder coating applications?
- Boosts up mechanical properties
- Ensures high brightness
- Improves thermal stability
- Good filling capacity
- Good flow properties
- High quality functional extender
In plastics and rubber (as filler)
-PVC – PP – PE – PMMA – PUR – ABS -PET
Why Blanc Fixe should be used in plastic and rubber applications?
- Has high resistance to weathering
- Improves stamina
- Improves strength
- Suitable for color-sensitive systems
- Enhances density in noise and vibration
- suppression systems
In vehicle brake-pads
High resistane to heat
In concrete structure
Radiation shield against X-rays
Spacing of pigments
Blanc Fixe spaces and recovers no matter what kind of pigments you use and prevents efficiency losses. You can use it with white, black or colored pigments.
Offers cost-effective solutions
Noise suppression in pipes
Noise nuisance, has been always a problem in water and drain pipes, can be suppressed only by using the highest density material in the drainage system.
Now, Blanc Fixe with a higher density than calcium carbonate (CaCO3) is used to compensate for the lower density of PVC, PP, etc.